[CentOS] Advanced Fat32 mount in /etc/fstab

Thu Mar 13 19:31:21 UTC 2014
John Doe <stf101082 at yahoo.com>

Hi, my name is Steven.
I am trying to figure out the mount command to put into /etc/fstab;

Basically I want a FAT32 partition mounted,
but I want specific user/group ownership for a normal
user of the mountpoint and all directorys/files in it.

I currently have this in /etc/fstab:

/dev/sda8 /home/steven/sda8 vfat locale=en_US.utf8,windows_names,uid=500,gid=501,umask=0022,noatime 0 0

but i get the following:

[root at centos steven]# mount /dev/sda8
mount: wrong fs type, bad option, bad superblock on /dev/sda8,
       dmesg | tail  or so