[CentOS] Want to create custom iso

Mon Mar 17 16:40:53 UTC 2014
Anant <anant.saraswat at techblue.co.uk>

Hello All,

I want to make custom iso of Centos 6.4 and want some feature in it by
default

Install VLC , Forticlient , Teamviwer , Google-Chrome , Google-Drive ,
and I want to set a Wallpaper for my new OS .

and I have to install it on a computer without internet connection. So i
have to give the setup of given Software in the iso itself.

How can i achive my goal. Any help is appreciated.

--
Anant Saraswat
System Admin (RHCVA,RHCE,RHCSA)

FOR AND ON BEHALF OF:
Techblue Software Pvt. Ltd.
73, Sector-5
IMT Manesar
Haryana

E: anant.saraswat at techblue.co.uk
W: www.techblue.co.uk

The contents of this email are confidential and may be privileged, and are intended only for the use of the person or company named herein. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Technology Blueprint Limited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this email or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any distribution, copying or dissemination of the information herein is strictly prohibited.