[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Tue Mar 4 22:22:11 UTC 2014
Kenny Noe <knoe501 at gmail.com>

My apologies....  what is top post and how am I doing this?

I thought I was just replying to the mailing list...   Hit reply and type
my message.  (I'm such a noobie)

I did find dd files that have the driver update but am lost on trying to
get these into the install.  Sorry but I don't understand what you are
saying.

I appreciate your willingness to help and all the others that have replied.
 My apologies for being frustrating.  I'll have to read more.

Regards   --Kenny