[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 install

Wed Mar 5 15:25:47 UTC 2014

Kenny Noe wrote:

>> Since nobody has actually mentioned a solution for him (specifically
>> that he's not seeing how to not top post; or at least I haven't
>> noticed one, sorry if I missed and this is just redundant):

Since I've never used gmail (and refuse to ever do so), I don't know the
interface... other that to note that *all* webmail ranges from "mostly
useable" (I'm using squirrelmail here at work for my own account) to
utterly lousy (i.e., Lookout, er, Outlook Web Access).

>> in the gmail web interface, you'll want to look for the grayed out
>> boxed ellipsis in the mail as you start to respond (it'll look
>> something like [...]), hover over it, it'll say 'show trimmed text',
>> click that and you'll see the entirety of the email message and you
>> can bottom post your response.like I did for this one.
>
> Ok thanks to all for showing me the errors of my ways....  <grin>

Hallelujah, brethren and sistran, he has Seen the Light, and come to the
True Unix Way.... <g>

        mark