[CentOS] CentOS 5 + Quagga + SELinux

Thu Mar 6 15:39:42 UTC 2014
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Thu, Mar 6, 2014 at 8:02 AM, Daniel J Walsh <dwalsh at redhat.com> wrote:

>>> setsebool -P zebra_write_config 1
>>
>> Is there some global registration facility for selinux context names or are
>> you the only one that knows them all?
>>
> Don't really know what you mean by that.

I mean, if different people make up new names for use in different new
applications, what keeps them from colliding/conflicting when the
packaged settings are later installed on the same computer?

> getsebool -a
>
> Will list all booleans
>
> semanage boolean -l
>
> Will list them with a short description.

All in the world, or all that have been created for currently
installed packages?   Is this as bad as rpm packaging where any two
different sources are likely to conflict in name and/or contents?

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com