[CentOS] Disk space warning ("gdu-notification-daemon" type) for remote systems

Mon Mar 17 13:21:43 UTC 2014
Toralf Lund <toralf.lund at pgs.com>

On 12/03/14 22:24, Always Learning wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-03-12 at 10:46 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>
>> Perhaps a milter to forward a logwatch email (which goes to root) if
>> there's a line that has on it "Warning. Disk Filling up"?
> Logwatch is usually once a day, just pass midnight here. Besides disk
> usage is standard (no configuration required) on the Logwatches we get
> for C5 and C6. Its at the end.
Yes, I see a "df" output section in existing mails. Like I said
elsewhere, there appear to be no explicit warnings on low disk space,
though.

- Toralf

This e-mail, including any attachments and response string, may contain proprietary information which is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is for the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachment immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, distribute, forward, copy, print or rely on this e-mail in any way except as permitted by the author.