[CentOS] How do graphical admin tools requiring root get authentication?

Mon Mar 17 13:50:32 UTC 2014
Samuel Winchenbach <swinchen at gmail.com>

Hi Les,

The "several minutes" to open a window is not a rendering issue.  The user
experience overall is _very_ good.  As I use it more and more I can not
seem to recreate the delayed root prompt.

We have used freenx in the past, but with the change of licensing in the
newest release and several difficulties (mostly involving Max OSX clients)
we have decided to go with RDP.

Sam