[CentOS] Does anyone use tcp wrappers (hosts.allow/hosts.deny) anymore?

Thu Mar 20 20:13:23 UTC 2014
Matthew Miller <mattdm at mattdm.org>

On Thu, Mar 20, 2014 at 04:00:49PM -0400, John Jasen wrote:
> Various government entities may use it extensively. I don't recall if
> tcp_wrappers is in the USGCB baselines for RHEL, but I do believe its in
> several CIS benchmarks.

Good question. I checked with both that and the DoD National Checklist
Program, and neither mention it. Also, unless I missed something else, the
USGCB covers RHEL 5, so there won't be any impact there.

Are the CIS benchmarks something you could point me to?