[CentOS] Does anyone use tcp wrappers (hosts.allow/hosts.deny) anymore?

Fri Mar 21 08:12:36 UTC 2014
Sorin Srbu <Sorin.Srbu at orgfarm.uu.se>

I do use them both, together with some iptables-rules.

As for caring of they disappear, well, maybe not to much, as most everything
can be set in iptables as well.
It will take an effort to redo our standard iptables rule list though, in
order to cover up for the missing hosts.deny and hosts.allow files.
--
//Sorin