[CentOS] Does anyone use tcp wrappers (hosts.allow/hosts.deny) anymore?

Fri Mar 21 12:38:50 UTC 2014
John R. Dennison <jrd at gerdesas.com>

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 08:33:19AM -0400, James B. Byrne wrote:

> On Thu, March 20, 2014 17:34, Always Learning wrote:
> >

> > Nothing remains static. Software evolves into usually superior products.
> > Sentimentally longing for the past hampers the introduction of new and
> > better replacements.
>
> Yes. For example look how MicroSoft has improved Windows since XPsp3.;-^)

This whole conversation is meaningless.  Our opinions on what Fedora
does or doesn't do or what Puttering does or doesn't wreck next are
irrelevant.

							John
--
Most people hate the idea of evolution because they realize that if it were
working properly, they'd be dead.

-- Anonymous