[CentOS] about new Centos SIG distro releases

Mon Mar 31 12:28:06 UTC 2014
Phelps, Matt <mphelps at cfa.harvard.edu>

Initial reaction: Crap!

One of the best things about CentOS, in my opinion, was not having to deal
with all the different RHEL builds/releases/whatever they called them, and
just having ONE distribution.

So much for that.

It didn't take long for Red Hat to get their mitts all over CentOS, huh?