[CentOS] RHEL7 beta discussions?

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu May 8 15:04:11 UTC 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Ned Slider <ned at unixmail.co.uk> wrote:
>>> wants to run the 1440x900 screen at 1280x768.  What's the best
>>> approach to getting a working video driver installed?
>>>
>> ELrepo's nvidia drivers, once they're available for 7, if they're not
>> already.
>>

> They are not available yet.

The one from Nvidia built/installed OK and I'm not too concerned about
future updates since I'll reinstall when Centos7 is released anyway.
Looks much better at native resolution.   But it would have been nicer
if the initial RHEL install steps had actually fit on the screen
instead of having to pan around to find the buttons.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com