[CentOS] Repo w/ chrome?

zep zgreenfelder at gmail.com
Tue May 13 17:03:06 UTC 2014

>>> Was it Nux's repo that's got chrome? URL and repo info, please?
>>>
>> I think Chrome installs itself its repo settings.
>> https://www.google.com/linuxrepositories/
>>
> a) Please don't top post.
> b) Google thinks CentOS 6.x is "too old", and it's an ongoing thing about
> people managing or failing to install it.
>
>        mark
> rary things
I don't recall a particular repo for centos; I did see and use a set of
instructions that did some fairly funky things like install a library
from fedora project and redo some library things (I think)... the script
seemed to cause quite a bit of gnashing of teeth and rending of garments
on the list, but it seems to work pretty well for me.    I can dig
around and see if can locate it, if you want to go that far off the
reservation.