[CentOS] Sorry

Chris Weisiger cweisiger at bellsouth.net
Sun May 18 15:51:21 UTC 2014

I'm posting from my phone so I can't bottom post, but I believe this thread has gone on way to long. Lets drop it and get back to what this mailing list is all about. I would rather read posts about the same technical things over and over again that have been asked hundreds of times. But when questions like that get asked, alot of times people reply by saying "search the archives" or have you searched google yet. Where as the top/bottom posting question I believe should be answered with the search the archives or search google answer.

This is just my 2 cents. Now back to your regularly scheduled questions.