[CentOS] Sorry

Leon Fauster leonfauster at googlemail.com
Sun May 18 18:12:00 UTC 2014

Am 18.05.2014 um 17:51 schrieb Chris Weisiger <cweisiger at bellsouth.net>:
> I'm posting from my phone so I can't bottom post,

I can say that the usability of the mail application for such a goal
doesn't support it in the way to accomplishing it in an efficient manner,
but you can do it - it is not a nature law that is preventing you in doing
it.

Further more - the majority of bottom postings use (unconsciously) the design
law of nearness, means the answer implies a context and such text context
(e.g. inline) is important for the comprehension of the discussion.

IMO most facts shows us that "bottom posting style" is on the long term
a win for all actors.

--
LF