[CentOS] BIND Log file entries

Fri May 2 13:02:59 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Fri, May 2, 2014 02:30, Andrew Holway wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Gmail sees your email as spam. You might want to take a look at it.
>
> ta
>
> Andrew

I think that you will receive the directly addressed message without any
indication of spam.  The one routed through the Mailing list will probably be
flagged unless you have white-listed me.

The CentOS list uses Mailman (2.1.12) and as another has pointed out, recent
changes to DMARC enforcement at Yahoo, AOL, and now apparently Google, causes
DKIM signed email forwarded though mailman to fail the authentication checks
relating to DKIM.  This is either treated as suspicious (as is apparently the
case with Google) or rejected outright, as is the case with Yahoo and AOL.

We really need Mailman 2.1.18 as this fixes a lot of bugs with DKIM handling
still present in 2.1.16/17 but .18 is only at the RC3 stage of release.

Canada  L8E 3C3