[CentOS] Disappearing Network Manager config scripts

Mon May 5 00:19:44 UTC 2014
Cliff Pratt <enkiduonthenet at gmail.com>

That file is 'sourced' by other network scripts so doesn't have to be
executable, but the contents set environment variables for other scripts.
Or so I believe. No doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong. 8-)

Cheers,

Cliff