[CentOS] Centos backup tools

Mon May 19 15:21:06 UTC 2014
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 06:12:17PM +0000, Richer, Mark (CIV) wrote:
> We're using rsnapshot.
>
> My colleague set it up, but I will be taking over administration soon.
>
> Mark

Having looked more deeply into rsnapshot, I think I'll try it, as it
appears it'll do what I need.

My thanks to ALL OF YOU who have replied with suggestions.
Ain't Community Great? :)

Fred

  Prince of Peace. Of the increase of his government there will be no end. He
 will reign on David's throne and over his kingdom, establishing and upholding