[CentOS] google talk plugin for google hangout not loading

Mark LaPierre marklapier at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 00:12:55 UTC 2014

On 10/31/14 18:32, Mark LaPierre wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> I found another issue with 6.6 that was working with 6.5.
>
> Error: Package: google-talkplugin-5.38.5.0-1.i386
> (/google-talkplugin_current_i386)
>            Requires: libstdc++.so.6(GLIBCXX_3.4.15)

Hey Guys,

Are any of you able to submit feedback to google?  I tried several
different ways to get to the google feedback tool but failed every
attempt.  I tried logging in but couldn't get past the apparently
mandatory mobile phone number registration.  I don't have/want a mobile
phone.

I was going to ask if a previous version that will work with 6.6 is
available.  I don't see a way to download previous versions on their web
site.  I hope that someone on this list that can get to google feedback
can ask about this for me since google apparently doesn't want to talk
to me because I'm a pathetic luddite.

--
    _
   °v°