[CentOS] Making a bootable Win7 DVD from an ISO

James B. Byrne byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca
Wed Nov 5 16:49:19 UTC 2014

On 11/05/2014 04:35 PM, Mauricio Tavares wrote:
> Doing a bit of highjacking, how to create the ISO from the
> original DVD? Would dd do the trick? I need to make a bootable usb
> with Win7.

No.  You just need a high-speed internet connection.  Microsoft provides
official ISO downloads.  Check the url below for windos7.  The same forum I
believe provides links to all the other Windows versions as well.

http://www.w7forums.com/threads/official-windows-7-sp1-iso-image-downloads.12325/page-2#post-124821

Canada  L8E 3C3