[CentOS] RS-485 over a half duplex serial in Centos 6.5

Jason Ricles jgr208 at alum.lehigh.edu
Sat Nov 8 21:55:55 UTC 2014

I am not too sure, it is for work and we got a custom board. My co worker
who is more the hardware guy set it up. I did notice it is thin before 3.0
kernal. I saw in the 3.0 kernal they have more support. So we are basically
up the creek without a paddle with the device and kernal 2.6. Would a
RS-485 to RS-232 converter possibly fix the problems?