[CentOS] To James B. Byrne

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 18:56:49 UTC 2014

On Tue, Nov 11, 2014 at 12:34 PM, Alexander Farber
<alexander.farber at gmail.com> wrote:
> Of couse I could "explain my Gmail mailbox not move messages" by James -
> but I assumed the person sending 3-4 messages daily to this mailing list
> might be asked to consider to fix his own settings (MX and http certificate).
>
> The Chrome warning for harte-lyne.ca looks dreadful by the way.

That's something different - and I think that the emails as originated
by James are probably correct.  It is just the versions forwarded by
the mailing list that fail gmail's DMARC test.   And in any case, only
the site admin can fix these things.

--
    Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com