[CentOS] Not To James B. Byrne

Darr247 darr247 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 22:43:58 UTC 2014

On 13 November 2014 @21:51 zulu, Miranda Hawarden-Ogata wrote:
> Have you tried setting up the TB filter to mark as not-junk when it
> runs? Mine are set to "apply before junk classification" matching on
> "to/from/cc/bcc contains centos at centos.org" and then the actions are
> "move to folder", "set junk to not-junk", "stop filter exec". It seems
> to work, I don't recall getting any false-junks in quite a while... I
> do also have a gmail filter that "never spam" filters all centos.org
> email.
>
> Thanks!
> Miranda

1) You sent that to my email, not the list.
2) I already have "Filter before Junk Classification" selected in that
filter's Getting New Mail picklist.
3) You should look in your Spam folder and see if there aren't some
emails with [CentOS] in their Subject lines. If it's completely empty,
possibly you're having TB delete emails it thinks are junk.