[CentOS] Please remove mirrors.skyshe.cn from mirror list,Thanks!

Tom

yanjingtao at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 07:58:56 UTC 2014

Hi,
     This is a (new?) mirror in China, but I found this mirror hasn't
enough bandwidth, I have tested in many server in China, this mirror has
a low ping (smaller than 30ms), and a very low download speed(smaller
than 10KB/s), so fastestmirror will let it to be the best mirror, but
download very slow.
     I am really happy to see that skyshe.cn is willing to provide this
service. However, I don't think their bandwidth is enough to handle this
service.

Tom