[CentOS] Apache server-status file not found

Tue Nov 4 16:06:14 UTC 2014
Tim Dunphy <bluethundr at gmail.com>

Hi All,

 I tried enabling server-status on this one server. I used the same
server-status definition that we normally do around here. It usually works.
But this time it isn't.

What happens is that when I do a GET on server-status and the IP, it
results in a file not found error.

[root at 224432-27 apache2]# GET http://$(hostname -i)/server-status
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>

Yet in the main apache httpd.conf file I have the following:

ExtendedStatus On

#Mod_status config
<Location /server-status>
    SetHandler server-status
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all
</Location>

I'm planning on tightening this up with allowing only from certain IPs once
I get this working.

But does anyone have any idea why this could be failing?

Thanks
Tim

--
GPG me!!