[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 Vault Repository missing

Thu Nov 6 15:52:34 UTC 2014
Will McKeon <wmckeon at circadence.com>

Hey all,

I went to go and pull some rpms from the CentOS 6.5 vault, but the CentOS-Vault repo file is referencing urls that no longer exist.  Navigating to the URL, I noticed that the OS folder now only contains the SOURCE folder.  I noticed that this is also true for 6.6, 7.0, and others.  I already have the most up-to-date centos-release rpm.  I've done some searching and can't find any information about those repos.  Are those repos down for maintenance or has the structure been modified permanently?

Thanks,
Will