[CentOS] Anyone have a Brother multifunction working on Centos 7?

Wed Nov 12 23:10:44 UTC 2014
Negative <negativebinomial at gmail.com>

I have a Brother MFC 7360N, and it is refusing to print.

Given a job, the printer state shows, "Sending data to printer"; the file
is in the spool dir; the job queue is empty, and nothing more happens.

I had used the Brother driver installer, and ran into a 32-bit problem. The
rpm runs braddprinter, which fails looking for /lib/ld-linux.so.2. I don't
know what braddprinter does, but I then tried setting up the printer
through the system printer config. Everything seems to go ok. A driver is
in /usr/share/cups.

I tried to install glibc.i686, but it wants glibc-common. I have the 64-bit
glibc-common package but do not see a i686 one available.

Thanks in adv.