[CentOS] Bounced email processing

Wed Nov 5 01:07:54 UTC 2014
Hugh E Cruickshank <hugh at forsoft.com>

From: John R Pierce Sent: November 4, 2014 16:53
> On 11/4/2014 4:49 PM, Hugh E Cruickshank wrote:
> > We are looking for a way to automate the handling of bounced emails.
>
> what do you want to do DO with these bounced mails?

Our application software generates emails on behalf of our clients.
Currently I have to manually processes any bounce messages which is a
real waste of my time. I would like to be able to intercept the bounce
messages and provide a summary of these to our application which could
then notify the appropriate client (or at the very least make a note of
the bounce).

The bounceHammer package appears to do this but I would then need to
figure out how to either read or convert their database (YAML/JSON).

TIA

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com