[CentOS] centos-7 reinstall

Wed Nov 5 17:54:52 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Wed Nov 5 17:30:19 UTC 2014, anax anax at ayni.com wrote:

> If fisxed IP Addresses are to bo set up, I usually do it in
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-interfacename. This file,
> on a Centos 7 installation, looks like this:

Once the system is up and running then one has several options.  What I wanted
to do, and what the installer apparently will not permit, is to set a static
address during the install.  The GUI installer seemingly will not allow this.
I wish to know if this is by design, a bug, or I am just not doing something
right.

Canada  L8E 3C3