[CentOS] Bounced email processing

Wed Nov 5 22:12:05 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

> On Wed, Nov 5, 2014 at 2:30 PM, Keith Keller wrote:

...{ About Mark being banned from the Centos mailing list} ...

> >> Well, you {Mark} did mention something that could be construed as violent -
> >
> > http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos/2014-October/146720.html

> Did he really have to put the <SARCASM></SARCASM> tags on for you?

It was a conspicuously sarcastic remark. Definitely not a remark
threatening anyone with violence.

I do not know anyone who would agree with Keith's assertion that Mark
posted "something that could be construed as violent".

My personal interpretation is Mark wanted the Systemd genii to have a
long holiday, away from the Red Hat/Centos world, in a place where the
possession of Red Hat/Centos is banned by the USA government.  Perhaps
Mark should have selected another place, like North Korea for instance ?

Can we become one big Happy Family again ?

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.