[CentOS] apache 2.4.10 error on centos 5.7

Wed Nov 5 22:32:48 UTC 2014
Alexander Dalloz <ad+lists at uni-x.org>

Am 05.11.2014 um 22:59 schrieb Tim Dunphy:
> Hey guys,
>
>   I realize this release is a little old. But I'm hoping to get some help
> with this anyway if that's cool.
>
> This is my employer's box and I don't have the option of upgrading it.

Again: going from 5.7 to current 5.11 is not upgrading. It is just
updating with the required bug and security fixes. It is far from an
upgrade step.

It is an absolutely unclever decision to run network services like a
webserver on such outdated, unpatched version. 5.7 is vulnerable to so
many issues, shellshock is just one of them.

> Thanks
> Tim

Alexander