[CentOS] automated stopserver & shutdown?

Mon Nov 17 06:04:24 UTC 2014
Laurent Dumont <admin at coldnorthadmin.com>

A simple script which loops though a text file that lists the hostname /
username / password for the login and then runs the "shutdown - h now"
command? Though, I would be uneasy with listing root passwords in a
random text file.