[CentOS] Can't build RPM for i686 target (i386 works)

Thu Nov 20 02:55:33 UTC 2014
Mark LaPierre <marklapier at gmail.com>

On 11/19/14 19:57, Ian Pilcher wrote:
> On 11/19/2014 04:02 PM, Ned Slider wrote:
>> Try running rpmbuild verbosely with -vv and see if that gives you any clues.
>
> I just figure it out.  I am a moron.
>
> When I added "--target i686" to the command line (or "--target i386"), I
> was omitting the "-bb".  rpmbuild wasn't doing anything, because I
> didn't tell it to do anything.  I.e. I was literally typing "rpmbuild
> --target i686 foo.spec".
>
> I'm going to crawl back into my hole now.  Please ignore this thread.
>
> :-/

Hey Ian,

Could you post the successful command line to the mail list, including
the -bb, for the benefit of those who might be searching for a solution
to the same problem you tripped over.

Change the subject to Re: [CentOS] Can't build RPM for i686 target (i386
works)(SOLVED)

--
    _
   °v°