[CentOS] Need to Understand booting process of CENTOS-7

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Wed Oct 1 11:11:06 UTC 2014

Digimer wrote on Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:18:17 -0400:

> I think it would be really good if everyone took a step back, took a
> deep breath, and relaxed. This thread has generated a surprisingly (and
> to me baffling) amount of negativity.

I don't know how long you have been on this list, but it's a really
friendly place. Has been, still is. To get a response like the one in this
thread you have to "earn" it. In this case it's obvious that the OP is of
that "please do my homework for me" type and didn't do any research of his
own other than finding out there is something different. This is not
friendly to the list and it's not good enough for a "senior" consultant.
Ned's response was appropriate and actually quite friendly.

Kai