[CentOS] DHCP with ipv6 tunnel

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Wed Oct 1 15:36:59 UTC 2014

That's the thing Mark, configuring it is where I'm stuck. I'm unsure of
what addresses I'm supposed to be using as the prefixes that Hurricane
Electric gives me for /64 and /48, are different from the tunnel's endpoint
address. At least I think I'm reading it right from the tunnel's
information page.

So when I use those to configure dhcpd6.conf and try to run (the second)
dhcpd, it tells me it hasn't been configure to use any interface. Even
though I'm telling it to on the command line I'm using to test the
configuration. Regardless of what interface I tell it to use, it fails.

So I was hoping someone has a working config that works with HE's setup.