[CentOS] Firefox fonts

Michael Hennebry

hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu
Wed Oct 1 16:50:18 UTC 2014

I recently installed some courier fonts.
I'm not sure whether Firefox will use them.
They are not showing up on Firefoxes font chooser.
Do I need to restart Firefox for them to show up?

How do I discover what font Firefox actually uses for something?
I've found Inspect Element, but I'm pretty sure Firefox is substituting.
How do I discover what was substituted?

Is there a way to control what Firefox uses for substitution?

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods