[CentOS] slammed

jwyeth.arch at gmail.com jwyeth.arch at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 15:52:30 UTC 2014

Disabling XMLRPC completely via wp-config.php is quite easy.. I can send required info when I'm in front of a computer. You can also use an .htaccess rule for Apache to stop requests completely. I'm sure there's also rules for Nginx, lighttpd, etc that can be found quite easily via Google. Surprised most people don't have this disabled/blocked already.

—
Sent from Mailbox