[CentOS] webcam program for continuous recording. [UPDATE]

geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Oct 3 01:06:53 UTC 2014

greetings,

please excuse delay. pain gets priority. ;-)

after many hours of retries using yum and verifying results of error
messages, i may have figured out problem. tho not sure how to correct.

when trying install with yumex, pulling from nux and rpmforge, i got
noting.

when trying install with yum, pulling from nux and rpmforge, i got
noting.

so, i pulled base files from nux, ran local install, got error messages
for all dependencies. same for rpm forge.

to my thinking, this would be because repo files have wrong urls.

oops.

[chemo brain] + [oxycodone for pain from surgery monday] = brain fart.

smell told me i failed to enable nux site.

install now running.

will post back after testing vlc.

--

peace out.