[CentOS] ShellShock and bash status

Stuart Barkley

stuartb at 4gh.net
Fri Oct 3 18:54:27 UTC 2014

For those of us still in shell shock, the following was sent several
days ago under a misleading subject/thread mixed in with a bunch of
other nonsense.  (Message-ID: <54291071.7010209 at centos.org>)

According to Johnny the second bash patch addressed all of the known
issues.  I had been waiting for a third patch to come through and
missed this important information sent on Monday.