[CentOS] Need to Understand booting process of CENTOS-7

Emmanuel Noobadmin centos.admin at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 07:07:10 UTC 2014

On 10/3/14, Timothy Murphy <gayleard at alice.it> wrote:
> m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

>> Geez! I bet he didn't think that he'd have to add <sarcasm></sarcasm>
>> around that.... I've lost track of who posted that, but *I* thought it
>> was
>> funny....
>
> Why send a smartass reply to a simple query?

I'd admit to a certain level of personal bias and snappish mood when I
wrote that reply, due in part to the fact the OP's name and style
comes across as similar to somebody I had to deal with earlier,
although I still lean, perhaps unfairly, that he is that same sort.
Guys with very impressive (and frequently to the point of being
absurd) resume/credentials who don't actually know shit about the work
they need to do, then try to leech off others (esp colleagues) and
pass off as their own work for credit.

Usually, I'm more than happy to share what I know, especially since
much of what I learnt are from the efforts of others, but when it
comes to this sort who don't even bother to show the slightest effort,
I like tripping them up :)