[CentOS] Centos laptop:: video cards

jwyeth.arch at gmail.com jwyeth.arch at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 11:34:29 UTC 2014

... Ken, please provide links to prove your claims that SRAM is still being used as opposed to asking for links for the opposition. I see no proof that SRAM is still used at all except for in Xbox One and CPU's L3 cache, etc. I also see that its much more expensive and when I attempt to find a laptop using SRAM.. Imagine that, I can't. You appear to have this process down though, so please provide some insight.

—
Sent from Mailbox