[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

Igal @ getRailo.org igal at getrailo.org
Thu Oct 9 15:08:01 UTC 2014

On 10/9/2014 12:22 AM, Mihamina Rakotomandimby wrote:
> On 10/08/2014 07:50 PM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
>> Again, this is just $0.02 worth of my own opinion, definitely not a
>> consensus (and likely not even a majority opinion) on this list.
>
> Just your humble opinion, but how do you insist and repeat it :-)

as for my humble opinion:

I've looked into systemd in the past 24 hours and I find it as a
refreshing update to Linux, and I welcome the fact that Linux is
becoming a little more Windows-like.

whatever your opinion about Windows may be -- you can't argue its huge
worldwide success and impact.

as long as you don't compromise security and/or performance, making
Linux more like Windows is a good thing IMO.

--
Igal Sapir
Railo Core Developer