[CentOS] CentOS 5.11 / Firefox 31 -- totally borked...

Robert Heller

heller at deepsoft.com
Thu Oct 9 19:58:36 UTC 2014

OK, I just updated my two CentOS 5 boxes (my laptop and by desktop) and
discoved that FF 31 is totally borked -- it seems not to be possible to
install either Firebug (either 2.0.4 or 1.12.8) or Firefox 2, the theme
reloaded (1.0.8). These two addons are critical to me. So I have snaged the FF
24.8.0 rpms from the CentOS 5 vault and downgraded to this version and blocked
further updates of FF.

Where is the best place to report this problem?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933