[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Oct 10 15:37:53 UTC 2014

On Wed, 2014-10-08 at 12:45 -0500, Valeri Galtsev wrote:

> When someone is saying "they are looking into hiring hitman for me" I'm
> not only questioning sanity of "them" (and we know many examples when
> majority is nasty), but also sanity of person who claims that.

The harsh reality of life is 'real' villains etc. don't talk about
harming someone else, they just do it or employ others to do it.
Talking, discussions, proposals etc. are dangerous to the instigators
because it creates implicating criminal evidence.

>  I do have
> (my humble, yet awfully strong) opinion about mental abilities of authors
> of systemd. And I personally will not wish anybody of them harm (even
> though their systemd did a lot of harm to Linux), I just find better
> system for what I do...

Systemd should be been much more widely discussed with the general
Linux / Red Hat and clones community. I am sure beneficial improvements
would have been proposed and, hopefully, implemented prior to Red Hat's
adoption.

That's life. Few things are perfect :-)

--
Regards,