[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

Always Learning centos at u62.u22.net
Fri Oct 10 17:45:48 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-10-10 at 12:01 -0500, William Woods wrote:

> Really, you have some URL’s to back up the paranoia ?

That suggests I've been around a lot longer than you and appear, with
some subjects, to know a little more than you. Many things happened when
the Internet was in its infancy and before Google, then funded by the
USA government, started.

You'll be telling me next Google didn't give USD 50 million to Mozilla.
There may have been other payments. The default setting of Firefox is to
give Google every URL the user types-in. Google is the biggest spying
operation in the world, apart from the USA military and related
agencies.

Have a pleasant weekend.

--
Regards,