[CentOS] CentOS 7 docs, tutorials, etc...

James Hogarth james.hogarth at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 18:44:03 UTC 2014

On 8 October 2014 17:18, Igal @ getRailo.org <igal at getrailo.org> wrote:

> On 10/8/2014 9:13 AM, Valeri Galtsev wrote:
> > Someone had mentioned on this list the following RedHat Enterprise 7 (and
> > as you know CentOS is binary replica of RedHat Enterprise with replaced
> > art work):
> >

> https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/7/html/System_Administrators_Guide/part-Basic_System_Configuration.html
> so if I buy RHEL 7 books everything should work as in the book?  part of
> the problem for me is that there aren't many books about CentOS, and the
> ones I found are a few years old
>
> Getting back to topic and responding to the OP...

Keep in mind CentOS is a rebuild of RHEL so any resources for RHEL are
applicable to CentOS.

I'm not sure if any EL7 books have been written yet (as it's fairly new and
the Red Hat certifications have only just started being updated).

In the meanwhile one of the best resources is access.redhat.com ... read
the documentation there.