[CentOS] Right way to install phpMyAdmin through Nginx and PHP-FPM

Alexei Altuhov alexx187 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 00:35:04 UTC 2014

If SElinux is in enforcing mode, check /var/log/audit/audit.log for
messages with "denied" to nginx trying accessing your pma path.
Or altermatevely you could run
audit2why -brvw,
provided you have installed the required rpm the above command is part of
beforehand. (Smth like python-policy-blah. Can't tell from the top of my
head)