[CentOS] OH NO, Something has gone wrong!

Mon Oct 6 23:50:03 UTC 2014
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

Hi all!

I'm setting up C7-64 as a VM using VirtualBox, on a Windows host.

as soon as I install the vbox Guest Extensions and reboot, when I log
in next time I get a white screen with a frowny face that says "Oh No,
Something has gone wrong!" and then "A problem has occurred, and the
system can't recover, please log out and try again."

Sounds like a VirtualBox problem to me, but was wondering if anyone
here had seen it and maybe knows what's going on.

Thanks!