[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

Wed Oct 8 18:14:12 UTC 2014

John R Pierce wrote:
> On 10/8/2014 10:45 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> I want to*WHACK*  Poettering between the eyes, and get his attention.
>> Maybe that would get past his self-centered self-importance.
>
> look in the mirror.

Why? In what way am I coming up with new complicated overlays for what we
both use, and effectively forcing you to use it?

And note that I used the word "forcing" because most organizations of any
size are about as likely to *completely* change o/s's to another vendor as
they are to celebrate May Day by running through the streets in the nude.

       mark