[CentOS] Systemd Adding Its Own Console To Linux Systems

Wed Oct 8 18:49:52 UTC 2014
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:33 PM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:
> >> On Wed, Oct 8, 2014 at 1:22 PM, Digimer <lists at alteeve.ca> wrote:
>>>>

>>> Airbags, ABS, Traction Control, ACE compatibility, stronger survival
>>> space,
>>> better fuel economy, more comfortable...
>>

>> I think I've forgotten what user interfaces these break.  Did they
>> take away the steering wheel to add them?
>

> You cropped out the second half of my analogy, which explained why I thought
> the analogy applied.

Umm, no.  They are pretty much backwards compatible. Otherwise you'd
have to go through new training and testing to be certified as a
driver when you buy a new car.  And car vendors know better than to do
that to their customers.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell at gmail.com